Thursday, October 20, 2016

Webquest

1. Look at this list of French fruits and veggies. Write seven sentences telling me which ones you like, and seven sentences telling me which ones you don't like. https://quizlet.com/20999636/french-fruits-vegetables-with-images-flash-cards/
Example:
J'aime les oranges.
Je n'aime pas les pommes. 


2. Look at this list of French sports and hobbies. Write seven sentences telling me which ones you like, and seven sentences telling me which ones you don't like:

https://quizlet.com/4344106/french-vocabulary-sports-and-hobbies-flash-cards/

J'aime danser. 
Je n'aime pas chanter. 

Look at the verb chart below. Translate the following sentences into French:
3. I am a student.
4. You (singular/informal) are very beautiful.
5. She is very intelligent.
6. We are students.
7. I am from Chicago.
8. We are from Chciago.
9. She is very happy.
10. He is very sad.

PS: When you are finished with this webquest, go to freerice.com and fill a bowl of rice while practicing your French!
Image result for verb etre french present

No comments:

Post a Comment