Wednesday, May 17, 2017

French in English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDoEd9qerY


Write down 7 French words or expressions that are used in English conversation. 
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.


Fill in the French word used in English from the Word Power sheet that fits best:


1. I read a newspaper and watch the news every day. I feel very __________with the political situation in the U.S.

2. I paid my overdue library fines and returned all my late books so I can check out books again; it's a _______________.

3. She is such a skilled _________________; she really brings stories to life. 

4.  Everyone at this party is smoking and drinking. I'm trying to be healthy so I don't feel comfortable in this _________.

5. Even when everyone is fighting and arguing, Gerardo the peacemaker always maintains his _________________.



No comments:

Post a Comment